With the holiday just around the corner, everyone seems to have Christmas Fever. Even when it was late October, homeowners were already decorating their houses with Christmas lights, and desserts and treats have been making the rounds for weeks. We’ve been trying to resist our seasonal cravings for those high sugar, high fat dessert cravings, but we don’t need to resist any longer. This scrumptious treat will allow you to enjoy a taste of Christmas while leaving your seasonal guilt at the door. The Christmas Coconut & SuperBerry Crisp Cookies are exactly what the name entails. In a festive green and red, these baked coconuty and fruity cookies taste great and are perfect for the season!
Christmas Coconut & SuperBerry Crisp Cookies
Prep Time: 35min + 10–12 min bake time
- 1 tablespoon soy-free vegan butter spread
- 1/3 cup handcrafted vegan marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons raw organic coconut butter
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend natural protein powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened organic coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup gluten-free brown rice cereal
- 1/2 tablespoon Ormus Supergreens
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ground vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon organic SuperBerry powder
- 1/2 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened organic flax seed milk
- 1/4 cup frozen organic strawberries
Melt vegan butter, marshmallows, and coconut butter in a double boiler on the stovetop. Be careful not to scorch the coconut butter and marshmallows. Once melted, add all other cookie batter ingredients and stir until well combined. Set bowl aside.
Set oven to 350° and arrange cookie batter on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10–12 minutes or until near crispy. Set aside until cool.
Combine all SuperBerry Icing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Spread SuperBerry Icing on top of cooled cookies and store in refrigerator or freezer to set.
Take out and warm or toast them, or eat them cold. Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.