In this hilarious, informative, and entertaining raw food recipe demo, celebrity raw vegan chef and TV host Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, shows you how to prepare a raw chili con "carne" using pumpkin seeds. Combine it with fresh tomatoes, parsley, and a jalapeno to kick the hot factor up a notch!
- 1 cup sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Tamari, if dehydrating seeds on your own
- 2 tomatoes, med to large
- 2–3 jalapeño peppers
- 1–2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½–1 teaspoon chipotle shake
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules, or fresh garlic
- Pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 cup parsley, minced
- Mix the seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds) with a little bit of tamari and dehydrate for 8 hours at 115°F / 46°C. Or buy dehydrated, spiced seeds.
- Put seeds in food processor and pulse a few times for a chunky “meat.”
- Add seeds into bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Deseed and fine dice jalapeños. Add to bowl.
- Add olive oil, chipotle shake, garlic, salt, and parsley to mixture in the bowl. Stir.
- Plate it and enjoy!
Diet tags: Raw
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.