Raw Vegan Chili con “Carne”
- 1 cup sunflower and pumpkin seeds
- Tamari, if dehydrating seeds on your own
- 2 tomatoes, med to large
- 2–3 jalapeño peppers
- 1–2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½–1 teaspoon chipotle shake
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules, or fresh garlic
- Pinch Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- 1 cup parsley, minced
- Mix the seeds (I used pumpkin and sunflower seeds) with a little bit of tamari and dehydrate for 8 hours at 115°F / 46°C. Or buy dehydrated, spiced seeds.
- Put seeds in food processor and pulse a few times for a chunky “meat.”
- Add seeds into bowl.
- Chop tomatoes and add to bowl.
- Deseed and fine dice jalapeños. Add to bowl.
- Add olive oil, chipotle shake, garlic, salt, and parsley to mixture in the bowl. Stir.
- Plate it and enjoy!