Jason Wrobel puts together a healthy coffee replacement for our mornings!
That quirky, funny, vegan celebrity chef, Jason Wrobel, is dreaming up more mad awesomeness in his kitchen again. He then is more than happy to share his amazing recipes and all the goodies he puts together with us. Today is no exception.
Jason has put together a fun and interesting tonic inspired by Jeff Skeirik, a.k.a. the Rawtographer, or the man behind all those cameras aimed at J-Wro. This tonic will replace your morning coffee. That might be a little hard for some of you to handle, believe, or accept, but don’t freak out. It’s delicious, healthy, and fantastic, while delivering the mocha flavors you crave!
Get ready to learn how to make the chaga chia chu chu mocha venti grande latte. Don’t worry, it’s far easier to drink than it is to say three times fast.
Chaga Chia Chu Chu Mocha: A Coffee Replacement
- 16 ounces gynostemma (jiaogulan tea)
- ¼ teaspoon reishi mushroom extract
- ½ teaspoon chaga mushroom extract
- 1 teaspoon chu chu huasi
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 3 tablespoons Dandiblend
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Lakanto Classic
- 1 dropperful hazelnut liquid stevia
- 1 dropperful vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 and ½ tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 and ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ scoop Classic Plus chocolate protein
- ½ cup flax rice hemp milk
- Break out your blender and add your base of the adaptogenic tea known as gynostemma (jiaogulan tea).
- Reishi mushroom extract then joins the fun along with chaga mushroom. Look them up. They’re both amazing!
- Chu chu huasi and maca, a hormone balancing adaptogen that can boost libido, also come to the party.
- Dandiblend give this a deep, rich coffee flavor without the acid. Mineral rich sea salt help round out the flavors.
- Now for some sweetness with lakanto, or monkfruit, for zero calories and plenty of sugary savor. Hazelnut and vanilla stevia also bump up the sweetness and the deliciousness factor.
- Then raw chia and coconut oil for healthy fats and energy.
- The brand new Classic Plus chocolate protein from Sunwarrior amps up the protein content and add that chocolate hit to the mocha you really want. It tastes outstanding and adds no sugar.
- You nut milk goes in last to cream it up. J-Wro goes with flax, rice, and hemp milk.
- Blend it all up! Enjoy the yum! You won’t miss coffee and you’ll still get the pick-me-up!