You might have heard people mention using apple cider vinegar in a detox drink, but didn’t know what it actually did. Find out why they use it here!
Apple cider vinegar, or ACV, has become very popular in the last few years. But the term vinegar in the name can be misleading, making it sound acidic and unhealthy.
Apple cider vinegar is nothing but fermented apples mixed with water, and that makes this juice high in probiotics, amino acids, essential enzymes, acetic acid, citric acid, and B vitamins.
Now how do we use this drink from heaven?
Benefits of Apple cider Vinegar
- You can add apple cider vinegar to your salads as a dressing.
- Add a tablespoon of ACV to sixteen ounces water and drink it first thing in the morning. This helps detox your body and kick-start your day the right way.
- Anytime you feel sick or have acid reflux, then ACV is the answer. It is highly alkaline and known to balance pH levels. High acid levels in our body cause most of the diseases. Bringing balance to your body by balancing out your pH levels is the first step to good health.
- You can use apple cider vinegar as a hair wash or conditioner. Simply add two to three tablespoons to eight ounces of water and mix it well. Add some baking soda water to your hair to cleanse it, and follow it up with the ACV solution. It will leave your hair shiny, silky, and smooth.
- Due to its anti-bacterial properties, it can be used as an astringent on your skin. After a warm shower, use a cotton pad to dab a bit of ACV on your skin. This helps remove acne scars and reduce skin bumps and breakouts, leaving your skin smooth and clean.
- You can also use the apple cider vinegar solution to clean counters and dishes instead of using chemicals and other unnatural, harsh sprays that are harmful for your health and environment.
- Research shows it improves cardiovascular health and helps detox the liver.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is also known to bring your lymphatic system back to life. It helps remove congestion and mucus and clears the lymph nodes, which are responsible for underlying health problems like skin diseases, depression, constipation, and even cancer.
- ACV has been known to reduce bloating, heartburn, and skin burn, increase body alkalinity, and remove odors. It’s also an overall immune system booster.
Do not buy the regular apple cider vinegar. It needs to be raw, unpasteurized, and organic. Bragg apple cider vinegar is by far the best solution I have found. It contains only 5% acid.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.