Autumn offers so much to fall in love with. From recipes to activities, there are many ways you can spice up your season. These six from Sunwarrior are simply the beginning!
Take a Fall Foliage Hike or Drive
Fall in love with foliage! With the cooler weather and the leaves changing color, there is no better time to be out in nature. Before you know it, winter will be upon us, and the gorgeous golds and riotous reds will be gone. You certainly don’t want to miss out. That means it’s time to pack for a day trip! Or maybe even just a trip for a few hours. Make sure to grab your camera, your hiking boots, a light jacket, and a thermos with some warm pumpkin spice hot chocolate
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use coconut whipping cream, cacao, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon
Heat almond milk over low heat in a saucepan. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Remove from heat. Pour into your favorite thermos, mix in some coconut whipped cream, and sprinkle nutmeg, cacao, or cinnamon.
Enjoy a Halloween or a Thanksgiving Tour
If you’ve got little ones, a significant other, or friends who enjoy a fun game, a seasonal hunt is a great way to spend a few hours. Whether it’s a tour of your neighborhood Halloween décor or a walk or drive pointing out all the things you are grateful for this fall, a holiday hunt spices up the season with a whole lot of fun.
Take a Seasonal Treat to a Neighbor
It’s been a weird few years, and we don’t get out to be social with people as much as we used to. Which makes this a perfect time to let people know they are valued. Nothing says love like chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. . Make sure to make extra for your personal family desserts.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup oat or almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein powder
- Mix the oil, pumpkin, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until all ingredients are fully blended.
- Next, mix your dry ingredients in another large bowl.
- Add the dry and wet ingredients together while tossing in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking sheets with coconut oil or use a nonstick pan. Roll the dough into small balls (roughly the size of a tablespoon). Place each ball on the pan. Bake for 10–12 minutes, cool, and enjoy!
Enjoy a Movie Marathon
Whether you’re looking to cozy up with Hallmark movie specials or hide under the blankets during scary zombie movies, a movie marathon (or book marathon for those who are looking for quieter entertainment) is a great way to catch those cozy fall vibes. And maybe make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to snack on.
You know those pumpkin chocolate chip cookies you made to take to your neighbor? They also make an amazing movie snack!
Start a Gratitude Journal
It’s a great time of year to count out the many things in life to be grateful for. And studies show that people who keep a gratitude list are happier, healthier, and have deeper, more meaningful relationships. If you’ve recently wrapped your fingers around a steaming mug of pumpkin spice cocoa, it’s something to feel grateful for. If a pet snuggled with you earlier, it should definitely make the list. If you had the chance to contact someone you love to just say hi, you should write it down. Gratitude is one of those wonderful emotions that increase the more it is recognized.
Enjoy the Little Moments
If it’s a glimpse of a great sunrise or simply breathing in the crisp, clean autumnal air, enjoy the offerings and spice of the season.
And definitely don’t miss your chance to add a little extra spice up your autumn with pumpkin spice or to chill out with our peppermint bark. These delicious flavors are a must-have for a healthy holiday season. But they’re only available for a short time, so order now and discover how fun flavor can be!