Treat your loved ones to breakfast on Valentine's Day. Conversation over a meal made with love is better than any conversation heart--especially when it's made with quality ingredients.
Vegan Chocolate Waffles
- 1 tablespoon Sunwarrior Cocoa
- 1 ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup Sunwarrior Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon Sunwarrior Sea Salt
Preheat your waffle maker
Mix wet ingredients, then add dry ingredients together without overmixing. It’s okay for batter to be lumpy. Lightly coat waffle maker with cooking oil spray of your choice. Pour batter onto heated waffle maker according to your waffle maker’s instructions. Cook until golden brown. Top with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!