Do you want Vegan Chocolate Chip Biscotti perfection? Use this recipe and then dip in chocolate with pistachios and cranberries. Biscotti just got real!
Growing up in a part Italian family, the biscotti is no stranger to me. Biscotti is known as a twice baked, almond cookie. This way, you can get even more almond in these cookies with a gluten-free twist! And when you dip them in chocolate with pistachios and cranberries, you have something that is close to perfection!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup melted dark chocolate
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, and baking soda. Stir in maple syrup, coconut oil, chocolate chips, and milk of choice.
- Once the mixture forms a dough consistency, place the dough onto the baking sheet with parchment paper. Mold the dough into a loaf or log shape.
- Bake in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Cut the loaf into individual slices, roughly ½ inch thick, depending upon your preferences.
- Lay the slices on their side and bake for 10 minutes. Then, flip the cookies onto the opposite side for another 10 minutes.
- Once each side has cooked, remove and let cool completely before adding toppings. These pair great with tea, coffee, hot cocoa, or your favorite holiday beverage!