Whether you're off on an adventure with your camera, your hiking boots, a light jacket, and a thermos with some warm pumpkin spice hot chocolate, or enjoying a stay indoors kind of day snuggled under a blanket with a good book and a hot chocolate, either way, hot chocolate sounds delightful.
Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein
- 1 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Use coconut whipping cream, cacao, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon
Heat almond milk over low heat in a saucepan. Add all other ingredients and mix well. Remove from heat. Pour into your favorite thermos, mix in some coconut whipped cream, and sprinkle nutmeg, cacao, or cinnamon.