Whether you're making them for yourself or you are taking the neighbors a fun treat, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a great way to warm the soul on those chilly autumn days.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup oat or almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein powder
- Mix the oil, pumpkin, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until all ingredients are fully blended.
- Next, mix your dry ingredients in another large bowl.
- Add the dry and wet ingredients together while tossing in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking sheets with coconut oil or use a nonstick pan. Roll the dough into small balls (roughly the size of a tablespoon). Place each ball on the pan. Bake for 10–12 minutes, cool, and enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.