Whether you're making them for yourself or you are taking the neighbors a fun treat, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a great way to warm the soul on those chilly autumn days.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup softened coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup oat or almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Pumpkin Spice protein powder
- Mix the oil, pumpkin, and vanilla extract in a large bowl until all ingredients are fully blended.
- Next, mix your dry ingredients in another large bowl.
- Add the dry and wet ingredients together while tossing in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray the baking sheets with coconut oil or use a nonstick pan. Roll the dough into small balls (roughly the size of a tablespoon). Place each ball on the pan. Bake for 10–12 minutes, cool, and enjoy!