This dish is simple to make and very flavorful. Miracle noodles are a great pasta substitute in any dish. Made from the soluble fiber of the Shirataki plant, these guilt-free noodles contain zero calories and fat, are soy, gluten, and cholesterol free, and are vegan friendly.
Miracle Noodles & Marinated Mushrooms
- 5 cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoons coconut vinegar
- 1 to 2 cloves minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon Sunwarrior Sea Salt
- 1 package Miracle Noodles angel hair
- ½ to 1 cup sunflower sprouts
Slice crimini mushrooms. Add extra virgin olive oil, coconut aminos, coconut vinegar, minced garlic, and Himalayan salt to mushrooms. Stir well and let the mushrooms marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours or overnight. Mushrooms will soften and shrink in size once marinated.
Drain the water out of the package of noodles and rinse the noodles under cool water for 10 to 15 seconds. Blanch noodles in boiling water for 1 minute. Place in a paper towel to dry.
Add marinated mushrooms to noodles and garnish with sunflower sprouts or pea shoots.