Want a delicious dip for your next party? This dip is guaranteed to be a touchdown! It’s fantastic with blue corn chips, crackers, or spread on bruschetta. I like to double the recipe for larger gatherings, but it can easily be cut in half for a smaller portion.
Hot Artichoke and Broccoli Dip
Makes 4 cups
- 8 oz. non-dairy cream cheese (e.g. Tofutti Cream Cheese)
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 tablespoons Sunwarrior Nutritional Yeast
- 4 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (e.g. Follow Your Heart Vegenaise)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cup steamed broccoli, finely chopped
- Optional: 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika for garnish
Preheat oven to 375° F. Coat 8 inch or 1.5 quart oven safe baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Blend cream cheese in food processor until creamy. Stir in artichoke hearts, 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast, mayonnaise, lemon zest, and cayenne. Blend.
Fold in broccoli and spread mixture in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining nutritional yeast over it and garnish with paprika, if using. Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly, hot in center, and slightly browned at edges.