Caramel apples don’t just have to revolve around the autumn season. But when the air turns cool and crisp, nothing celebrates it better than cool, crisp apples. And we have a caramel apple smoothie for you, packed with clean, metabolism and collagen-boosting ingredients.
Caramel Apple Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Thermo Greens, green apple flavor
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Collagen Builder, Salted Caramel flavor
- 1 apple, chopped (use green to offset the sweetness, red if you like it sweeter)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup ice
- Optional: if you like things to be a little extra sweet, add 1-2 Medjool dates
Start by preparing your apples. Make sure they are cored and chopped into bite-sized pieces. Leaving the skin on adds extra fiber and nutrients.
In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour into your favorite glass.
If you want to go all out, top your smoothie with a generous dollop of vegan whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce, a sprinkle of chopped toasted nuts, and a pinch of extra cinnamon.
Grab a colorful straw, give it a swirl, and enjoy your caramel apple smoothie! It's the perfect treat for breakfast, a snack, or a dessert.