This is a simple, quick, and delicious soup for a summer’s evening. Avocado offers healthy monounsaturated fats, and cucumber is alkalizing. Avocados are a perfect way to integrate clean, healthy omega-3 fatty acids into your diet—which are essential for your body to function!
Avocado Cucumber Summer Soup
- 1 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 apples (crisp and tart apples like Granny Smith or Spartan)
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Handful of sunflower sprouts
- Parsley or cilantro for garnish
How It’s Made:
In a blender, process all ingredients (except the garnish) until smooth. Chill until ready to serve and garnish with fresh herbs.