Your health awaits with this vegan glorious green juice! Get all the vitamins, minerals, and flavor in one amazing place!
This juice tastes sweet and spicy, with an awesome flavor balance between the apples, ginger, and watercress. It has huge levels of antioxidants, iodine, folate, and vitamin C—all great for boosting immunity and for gentle detox support. In fact, this is a phenomenal juice to add to your cleanse protocol. This juice is great for adrenal, liver, and skin rejuvenation. For people who are brand-new to the green juice craze, this recipe is the perfect place to start. Serves 2
- 1 large bunch watercress
- ½ medium bunch curly parsley
- 2 cups sunflower sprouts
- 1 large green apple, sliced
- 3 medium Gala, Fuji, or Pink Lady apples, sliced
- 5-inch piece ginger root, peeled
- 1 capful Sunwarrior Immune Shield
- 1 small lemon, peeled and quartered
- Except for the Immune Shield , run all ingredients through a juicer, alternating ingredients as you put them in for maximum extraction.
- Add a capful of Immune Shield to the juice and serve immediately.
Jason’s Tip: Using a slow juicer will help you extract more nutrients and juice from the greens and fruit. Also, if you find this juice too spicy, leave out the ginger, or reduce the amount of watercress.