• Have a simple salad on a daily basis. Make one meal a huge hearty salad with a variety of colors—aim for at least six colors! Add leafy greens such as spinach, mixed greens, kale, endive, and romaine lettuce. For some added crunch include vegetables like red, green, and yellow peppers, celery, and cucumbers as well as raw nuts and seeds, which will also change the texture. Fruits like strawberries and blueberries can be added to sweeten up the mix. Lastly, add a healthy and tasty dressing.
• Add a fruit or green smoothie any time of the day with or without a protein powder. If you want the added protein boost, try Sunwarrior raw vegan protein powder or a hemp protein. Add flax or chia seeds to make it a complete meal.
• Add at least one type of raw food at each meal.
• Prepare freshly pressed fruit and vegetable juices. If you don’t already have a juicer visit a juice bar in your area.
• Experiment with different fruits and vegetables you have never tried before.
• Experiment with a new raw recipe once a week.
• Have fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seeds as snacks. Adding nuts and seeds can also help you feel more full and satisfied.
• Explore various raw “superfoods” such as goji berries, algae (Spirulina, Chlorella, E-3live), and seaweed (nori, arame, wakame, kelp, and dulse).Incorporating more raw foods into your lifestyle does not have to be complicated; in fact it may even be simpler than what you’re doing right now. Incorporating some or all of these suggestions daily can help you look and feel amazing all summer long.Copyright © 2013 Mary Luciano
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.