Trainer and health expert Kasia Sitarz of True Mentality is in Sunwarrior’s kitchen this week to show us all how to make her avocado green smoothie.
This recipe is easy to make, especially for people like Kasia who are often on-the-go and need something quick, easy, and practical that they can take with them.
Quick and Easy Avocado Protein Smoothie
- ½ avocado
- ½ banana
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup almond milk
- 4 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 scoop Classic Plus chocolate protein
- 1 to 2 teaspoon Supergreens
- 1 handful spinach
- Optional: 1 teaspoon dandelion blend
- Optional: 1 teaspoon lakanto
- Avacodo and banana go in your blender first. That’s plenty of potassium and healthy good fats for you. Cold, clean water joins the fun, along with almond milk, but feel free to use your own favorite nut or seed milk.
- Hempseeds go in the mix for even more healthy omega 3s and some quality protein too. Almond butter brings up the protein too.
- Then sprinkle in the cinnamon. This spice adds sweetness without sugar and it has some great anti-inflammatory properties too.
- Kasia goes for chocolate Classic Plus protein powder when she scoops up what she needs from Sunwarrior’s lineup, but you can use vanilla and/or Warrior Blend too. Chocolate flavors always play well with avocado.
- Ormus Supergreens go in too for some added chlorophyll and green goodness, but these won’t be the only greens you put in this smoothie. Kasia likes spinach in hers, but you can use kale and other greens if you like. She won’t be upset at all.
- Dandelion Blend goes in to give this delicious smoothie some coffee/mocha hits that most people will love.
- For sweetness, Kasia is going for something low calorie, but natural. She sprinkles in lakanto, a monkfruit extract that tastes like sugar without all the problems that sugar brings to the table.
Blend away, pour the goodness into a jar, glass, or blender bottle, and take it with you wherever you need to go. This makes a great afternoon smoothie and all those healthy fats and proteins will supply the energy you need to get through the rest of the day. You’ve got this!
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.