Halloween is coming! And these Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Protein Bars are just the thing to get in the season.
For a tantalizing fusion of peanut butter, pumpkin, and fruity bananas, this high protein snack will have your appetite in tailspins. Kaz's Super Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookies Bars have it all. The sweetness of bananas add to the bold and savory flavors of the peanut butter and pumpkin. One bar will never be enough with these as your “GO-TO” snack.
PREP TIME: 45 min + 6 hr Chill Time
Super Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
- Cookie Crunch Layer:
- 3 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1/2 cup coconut juice
- 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup corn flakes
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Pumpkin Peanut Butter Layer:
- 2 scoops Warrior Blend natural protein
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter powder
- 1 1/4 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened organic cashew milk
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 2/3 cup pumpkin flesh
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/3 teaspoon turmeric spice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 gluten-free peanut butter protein cookies
- 1-1/4 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
Cookie Crunch Layer:
- Place all ingredients except corn flakes in a food processor and process until clumpy and sticky.
- Add corn flakes and pulse until well combined.
- Next, spread cookie crunch batter in a 9x9 square baking pan and press evenly throughout pan.
- Place in freezer to set for 20 minutes.
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Layer:
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Remove cookie crunch crust from freezer and pour pumpkin peanut butter mixture over crust. Spread evenly to cover.
- Place pan back into freezer to chill for at least 1 hour.
- Crush peanut butter protein cookies. Sprinkle crushed cookie pieces over pumpkin peanut butter layer.
- Mix peanut butter and almond milk together and sprinkle on top.
- Return pan to freezer for several more hours or overnight.
- Take out pan on the next day, cut into bars, and enjoy!
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!