This portable pumpkin pie breakfast recipe is the perfect on-the-go healthy autumn breakfast!
Culinary chef and nutritionist Sheree Clark enables both your sweet tooth and your on-the-run lifestyle with a delicious, walking pumpkin pie recipe that takes care of your breakfast, and it’s far healthier than it initially sounds. Pass up those sugary, chemical laden, preservative-riddled toaster pastries, and try something that will truly fuel your day instead.
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Recipe
- 1 small box organic pumpkin puree, chilled
- 1 teaspoon nuts
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Splash of organic maple syrup
- Chill your box of organic pumpkin puree in the fridge a few hours beforehand.
- Add a sprinkling of nuts straight into the box
- Add pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and drizzle of organic maple syrup.
- Give it a quick stir, and you have a breakfast full of antioxidants and plenty of flavor. It tastes great!
Best of all, this cinnamony, crunchy, dessert-like breakfast treat is portable. You can carry it with you as is, put it in a blender bottle for even more portability, or sit down and enjoy it with a spoon if you have a quiet moment to yourself. Like your pumpkin pie with a little cream? Try a little of your favorite nut milk and a dash of Sunwarrior’s Classic vanilla protein. You’ll love the extra boost to your nutrition as much as the boost to the flavor. You won’t miss the toaster pastries at all.
You can also place this is a nice serving dish and serve itas an addition to mealtime.