Grilled Pepper with Vegan Chili Mint Salt Shake
- 1lb of your favorite small peppers (shisito, padron, Anaheim chilis, mini sweet peppers, etc.)
- 1–2 teaspoon of oil, (olive oil, grapeseed oil, or grapeseed oil)
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder or cayenne or chipotle
- 1 teaspoon raw hemp seeds
- 1 to 1½ teaspoons mint leaves, diced
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
Diet type: Vegan
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.