A good smoothie tastes good. A great smoothie taste good and is filled with nutritional benefits. This smoothie recipe combines great taste and nutrition.rn
Combining goji berries and raspberries makes for a tasty treat. Kaz's Goji-Raspberry & Vanilla Protein Fusion Smoothie is yet another delicious post-workout smoothie that is quite satisfying. The satisfaction comes not only from the fact that it contains the super-antioxidant powerhouse of goji and raspberries, but also because it has the added benefit of yellow squash to give it a nice, subtle creaminess that is sweet without being too sugary.
This super smoothie has all your essential macros and nutrients all in a single glass. The yellow squash is a fabulous source of vitamin C and vitamin A as well as magnesium, fiber, folate, and riboflavin. Add that to the goji berry superfood and the Sunwarrior protein and you have a power drink of health.
This is the kind of smoothie that is not only filling but also delicious. This perfect regimen to tackle the long day ahead is also easy to make. Top it off with some extra goji berries and raspberries for garnish. You won’t be disappointed.
Kaz's Goji-Raspberry & Vanilla Protein Fusion Smoothie
Prep Time: 15min
- 1 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 scoops Classic Blend vanilla protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup goji berries
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 3/4 cup yellow squash
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon grounded vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon flax seeds
- A handful of ice cubes
- Leaving out a few raspberries and goji berries, combine the rest of ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Throw in the goji berries and blend some more until creamy yet still having some goji pieces inside.
- Pour smoothie into a tall glass or Mason jar.
- Add the rest of the raspberries for garnish and serve.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.