Cinnamon Coconut Latte
Article Published on Jun 09, 2017
Now, you can have a coffee latte with health benefits! Trust me, once you try this cinnamon coconut latte, it will be your permanent morning jam!
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- High Source of Antioxidants
- Contains Anti-inflammatory Properties
- Protects Heart Health
- Fights Diabetes
- Helps Defend Against Cognitive Decline & Protects Brain Function
- May Help Lower Cancer Risk
- Fights Infections & Viruses
- Protects Dental Health & Freshens Breath Naturally
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is high in natural saturated fats. It helps promote the healthy cholesterol and convert the bad cholesterol into good cholesterol. It promotes heart health and lowers the risk of heart disease.
Health Benefits of Agave
- It is a low-glycemic sweetener, so it has less effect on your blood sugar
- Natural sweetener that is unrefined
- Can be effective in weight loss
- Contains inulin which can lower cholesterol, reducing the risk of certain cancers, and increases the absorption of nutrients
- Enjoy this coffee without the guilt and instead enjoy it with all the health benefits.
Cinnamon Coconut Latte
- 2 cups your favorite coffee
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2–3 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Make coffee the normal way you would, whether that's in a coffee maker, French press, aero press, etc. Once the coffee is made and still hot, add the coconut oil, cinnamon, and agave. Mix until everything is well combined. Then add the coconut milk. You can also make this into Iced Coconut Latte. Add ice at the end. Then top with a little bit of cinnamon. Enjoy a cup or two!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.