Enjoy a five star, high protein, high-energy dessert you’ll only find in a high-end Italian Ristorante unless you make this ice cream recipe yourself.
Looking for it at an ice cream parlor? You won’t find it the way these were made.
Have one of these cherry amaretto ice cream bars as a pre-workout snack right before an intense bout at the gym or a long run at the track. These sustainable energy ice cream bars are made with Sunwarrior’s best protein and endurance supplements to get you through even the most strenuous workouts without the jitters or caffeine crash.
As it is all natural—unlike most energy boosting supplements which are loaded with sugar, additives, and elevated caffeine—one or two bars can get you the through the day without the troublesome side effects. Made with cherries and vanilla, these taste way better than any energy drink.
Prep time: 35min
Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream Bars
- 3 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 3 scoops Sunwarrior Classic Plus vanilla protein
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut-based whip cream
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1¼ cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground organic vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- Combine all ingredients—except one cup of coconut milk, coconut-based whip cream, and coconut flour—in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the other three ingredients and mix until smooth and frothy.
- Layer the cherry-amaretto ice cream and the vanilla coconut whip cream into ice cream molds a little at a time. Do this until the molds are filled to the top.
- Store in freezer overnight.
- Take out and enjoy any time after that!.
If you like my recipe email me at email@example.com
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.