This smoothie is almost literally a gingerbread house and an entire gingerbread man family in a cup—gumdrop buttons, icing, and all. The best part is it’s loaded with nutrients and vitamins, protein, and healthy fats and is vegan, sugar-free, and gluten-free.
- 1 Cup unsweetened cashew milk OR vegan milk of your choice (almond works well here)
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 Cup DAVIDsTEA Sweet Ginger Heat (strongly brewed)
- 1 Scoop SUNWARRIOR vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tsp natural vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 5 Drops vanilla creme stevia
- 1/4 Cup whipped light coconut milk
- 3-4 Ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients together and serve immediately topped with extra cinnamon!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.