Vegan Gingerbread Bread
Article Published on Feb 03, 2017
No, really. Gingerbread bread is what we’re making here today: bread with all those cozy gingerbread flavors.
Gingerbread is one of those foods with a very short season for in-style consuming. But sometimes fashion is flawed, which is why we’re bringing you gingerbread post fa-la-la-la-la season. We don’t follow trends. We make our own. And we make our own bread, too.
Vegan Gingerbread Bread
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 ½ cup oat flour
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small copper bowl, dump in your flax meal and warm water. Mix the flax meal and water together and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, dump in oat flour, Sunwarrior Classic vanilla protein, coconut sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, ground cloves, sea salt. Mix all that flavor together and set it aside.
- In a smaller mixing bowl, mix in the pumpkin, molasses, and vanilla. Then add your flax meal mixture and mix it in with the rest.
- Now, add your bowl of wet ingredients to your bowl of dry ingredients so they can have a party together.
- Add your almond milk and chocolate chips to really get the party going.
- Spritz your loaf pan with some coconut oil spray. Pour the mixture into your loaf pan and place in your preheated oven.
- Bake for 50–55 minutes
And there you have it: freshly baked gingerbread bread that tastes amazing. Always in style, always in season.
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.