You like cherry pie and coconut crème? This ice cream recipe makes the perfect summer snack to beat those sweet tooth cravings!
In my desire to make something creamy and coconut-y with a cherry twist, this ice cream recipe turned out to be one of the best post-workout snacks I ever created. With the addition of a special graham cracker crunch with each bite, it’s like having coconut crème ice cream, a birthday cake, and a fresh-baked cherry pie all round up in a delicious and convenient ice cream bar. You’ll get a taste of all three worlds with these frozen treats. If you love cherries and birthday cake and could eat them every day, then this guiltless ice cream snack will knock you right out of the park. This is a definite addition to my recipe book.
And let’s not forget that these alluring treats are high-protein with no added sugar or fat. You can rest assured that it is gluten-free, dairy-free, and best of all, consists of one of the best plant-based proteins on the planet. You should use all organic ingredients.
Super Cherry & Coconut Ice Cream Bars
*Spoiler Alert: Overconsumption in one sitting is anticipated. Please remain calm and indulge!*
Prep Time: 35min
- 2 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 2 scoops Warrior Blend natural protein
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 and 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla beans
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 10 pieces gluten-free graham crackers
1. Combine all ingredients except shredded coconut, 1/4 cup coconut milk, 1/4 cup cherries, coconut extract, and graham crackers in a blender and blend until smooth to make the cherry pie mix.
2. Slice leftover cherries and add to cherry pie mix.
3. In another blender, combine shredded coconut, coconut milk, and coconut extract and blend until smooth and frothy.
4. Alternate pouring cherry and coconut mixtures into the ice cream mold so the coconut mixture marbles the cherry.
5. Add a graham cracker piece to each mold before storing in the freezer to set overnight.
6. Take out and enjoy the next day.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.