Ever had that go-to drink you just couldn’t break the habit of drinking? This delicious smoothie will settle that craving and delight your taste buds.
Thinking back, I remember those jumbo strawberry and vanilla lollipops that we used to have when we were kids. They tasted amazing, despite the obvious fact that they were loaded with unnatural and refined sugars off the charts. Most adults forego lollipops in favor of frequent trips to the local Starbucks or soda shops. Everyone has a drink that they can’t seem to get enough of; here is a little spin of my own version of a helpful and super-healthy, high protein blended drink. With the idea of simple sugars kicked to the curb, this easy concoction came out so magnificent, I almost did not want to drink it. After putting my creative flair to the test, I’d like to introduce the Strawberry & Vanilla Dream Smoothie. I think the dream part speaks for itself.
The addition of strawberries and vanilla coconut milk makes this super-hypnotic dessert one that could be seen at a candy factory or ice-cream parlor. But don’t let the heavy strawberry syrup (homemade by you in the first step) fool you; the entire smoothie is without question one of the best post-workout smoothies I have ever made. Free of unnecessary sugar and fat, the only fat you will find here is the kind the body can easily metabolize. Using coconut milk and Sunwarrior’s Warrior Blend protein powder for those healthy fats and some great protein, this is one special treat you will never feel guilty finishing.
Choose organic ingredients when possible.
Strawberry & Vanilla Dream Smoothie
Prep time: 25 min + 60 min enjoy time
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Schizandra fruit powder
- 1 cup mineral water
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend natural protein
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup yellow squash
- 1/2 cup coconut Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground vanilla beans
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 fresh strawberry
- Make the strawberry syrup drizzle by combining strawberries, raspberries, Schizandra fruit powder, and mineral water in a blender and mix until well combined. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Take out a mason jar and drizzle strawberry syrup along the sides.
- Pour strawberry vanilla smoothie into mason jar and garnish glass with a single fresh strawberry.
- Serve or just look at it for an hour.
If you like my recipe, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.