Vegan recipe connoisseur Jason Wrobel is in the house to bring us a healthy, delicious, and fun summertime Bloody Mary recipe.
That’s right, it’s time to get your drink on with a family friendly, virgin Bloody Mary. Enjoy it anywhere and anytime without concern, just not in the bathroom at night with the lights out (that’s a different bloody mary that we don’t recommend).
Refreshing Virgin Bloody Mary
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh shallot, minced
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon crushed white pepper
- Heaping ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- Optional: hot chili pepper sauce
- 1 capful Sunwarrior Vitamin Mineral Rush
- 32 ounces tomato veggie juice
- Start with diced celery in a blender. Horseradish bumps up the bite, but J-Wro takes it a step further with fresh minced shallot. Organic Worcestershire gives it the authentic bloody mary flavor.
- White pepper, sea salt, and lime round out the flavors and give it a nice, tart undertone.
- Now comes the optional step that will require your best judgement. Hot sauce is a part of this recipe. You must decide how hot and how much. J-Wro is using pure, molten, liquid fire straight from the scorpion pepper, but he only does three drops.
- He follows that quickly with a dose of Sunwarrior’s Vitamin Mineral Rush to counteract the heat with a little sweetness along with essential vitamins and trace minerals.
- Pulverize that mixture.
- Now we put the bloody in your Bloody Mary with tomato and veggie juice. Use a good one that’s organic and in a glass bottle if possible.
- Blend that with your spicy mixture.
Pour a tall glass, but leave room for your celery garnish. Take it to the pool, enjoy it for breakfast, sip it a brunch, even add it to your dinner. This delicious bloody mary recipe is easy to make and a spicy, refreshing way to enjoy your summer.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.