Vegan recipe connoisseur Jason Wrobel is in the house to bring us a healthy, delicious, and fun summertime Bloody Mary recipe.
That’s right, it’s time to get your drink on with a family friendly, virgin Bloody Mary. Enjoy it anywhere and anytime without concern, just not in the bathroom at night with the lights out (that’s a different bloody mary that we don’t recommend).
Refreshing Virgin Bloody Mary
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh shallot, minced
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon crushed white pepper
- Heaping ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- Optional: hot chili pepper sauce
- 1 capful Sunwarrior Vitamin Mineral Rush
- 32 ounces tomato veggie juice
- Start with diced celery in a blender. Horseradish bumps up the bite, but J-Wro takes it a step further with fresh minced shallot. Organic Worcestershire gives it the authentic bloody mary flavor.
- White pepper, sea salt, and lime round out the flavors and give it a nice, tart undertone.
- Now comes the optional step that will require your best judgement. Hot sauce is a part of this recipe. You must decide how hot and how much. J-Wro is using pure, molten, liquid fire straight from the scorpion pepper, but he only does three drops.
- He follows that quickly with a dose of Sunwarrior’s Vitamin Mineral Rush to counteract the heat with a little sweetness along with essential vitamins and trace minerals.
- Pulverize that mixture.
- Now we put the bloody in your Bloody Mary with tomato and veggie juice. Use a good one that’s organic and in a glass bottle if possible.
- Blend that with your spicy mixture.
Pour a tall glass, but leave room for your celery garnish. Take it to the pool, enjoy it for breakfast, sip it a brunch, even add it to your dinner. This delicious bloody mary recipe is easy to make and a spicy, refreshing way to enjoy your summer.