A cocktail and a smoothie? What is the world coming to? Here is a delicious post-workout delight for hardcore fitness enthusiasts who want to go all out in luxury and style. Almost like a soft-serve but in a wine glass, you’ll savor this treat with an ice cream spoon.
This smoothie is completely satisfying, high in plant-based protein and greens, and blended with an assortment of veggies and corn. It’s completely gluten-free and non-dairy of course, and you cannot help but also dip and nibble on a crispy pumpkin snap for a deeply rewarding crunch.
Pumpkin, Veggie, and Avocado Smoothie Cocktail
Prep time: 15min
- 1 and 1/2 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon Ormus Supergreens powder, peppermint
- 1 cup fresh mixed greens
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup organic fresh sweet corn
- 1 cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/4 tablespoon ground organic vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 2 teaspoon organic all spice
- 1/4 organic avocado
- Handful ice cubes
- 1 gluten-free pumpkin snap cookie (garnish)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Then simply pour your smoothie in a wine glass or mason jar and garnish with a pumpkin snap or other cookie.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.