A cocktail and a smoothie? What is the world coming to? Here is a delicious post-workout delight for hardcore fitness enthusiasts who want to go all out in luxury and style. Almost like a soft-serve but in a wine glass, you’ll savor this treat with an ice cream spoon.
This smoothie is completely satisfying, high in plant-based protein and greens, and blended with an assortment of veggies and corn. It’s completely gluten-free and non-dairy of course, and you cannot help but also dip and nibble on a crispy pumpkin snap for a deeply rewarding crunch.
Pumpkin, Veggie, and Avocado Smoothie Cocktail
Prep time: 15min
- 1 and 1/2 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon Ormus Supergreens powder, peppermint
- 1 cup fresh mixed greens
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup organic fresh sweet corn
- 1 cup unsweetened organic coconut milk
- 1/4 tablespoon ground organic vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon organic ginger powder
- 2 teaspoon organic all spice
- 1/4 organic avocado
- Handful ice cubes
- 1 gluten-free pumpkin snap cookie (garnish)
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Then simply pour your smoothie in a wine glass or mason jar and garnish with a pumpkin snap or other cookie.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!