Join Sunwarrior Ambassador Kasia Sitarz as she shares a simple smoothie to help pick us up in the morning!
Kasia Sitarz, health and fitness expert from True Mentality, is in the heart of Sunwarrior (aka the kitchen) to share her favorite Pick Me Up Smoothie. It’s full of antioxidants and ready to get you started in the morning or get your engine running again near the end of a long workday.
Protein Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups almond milk
- ¾ cup frozen berries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 teaspoon cacao
- 1 teaspoon lakanto
- Handful spinach
- 1 scoop Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- ½ scoop Sunwarrior Supergreens
- Start with spring water or some quality filtered water. Add in almond milk, or your favorite nut milk.
- Frozen berries join the mix, but fresh berries work too. Use a good handful of your favorite berries. Goji berries are a good addition to this smoothie too. They add a good dose of vitamin C.
- Cinnamon helps control blood sugar and gives the smoothie a spicy hint of sweetness without adding a ton of sugar. Cacao brings even more antioxidants while lakanto (monk fruit) sweetens this smoothie without sugars or syrups.
- Don’t forget a handful of spinach. This smoothie is delicious enough that you won’t even notice it’s there, but you still get a ton of chlorophyll along with some healthy minerals.
- Sunwarrior protein rounds out this smoothie. Kasia uses vanilla Warrior Blend, but Classic Plus would be a good option too, and chocolate or a mixture of vanilla and chocolate would work well too.
- Ormus Supergreens can also be used to amp up the green power of your pick me up.
- Blend away, pour it into a tall jar, and enjoy it on the go.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.