- Participate in regular physical activity
- Maintain a healthy weight
Avoid red meat, and especially processed meats:
- 7 ounces of red meat per day increases the colorectal cancer rate by 34%
- 7 ounces of processed meats per day (ham, hot dogs, bacon, sausage) increases the rate by 72%
- Decrease abdominal fat in particular
- Eat more fiber: raw fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, and seeds
- Avoid alcohol consumption
- Bio-available calcium is a factor that diminishes colorectal cancer. The benefit of dairy products is unclear. Of note is the fact that almond and coconut milks have 50% more calcium than dairy milk.
- Rely on whole food sources more than supplements
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.