Green Protein Chia Pudding with Party in My Plants
Article Published on Jul 13, 2016
Get ready for awesome! This green chia pudding is full of healthy, happy flavor. You’re welcome.
Ready for a hyper-energetic delivery of a hyper-energetic recipe? Talia Pollock, the always entertaining and totally knowledgeable host of Party in My Plants, is living proof that plant-based energy is hard to contain. Ever heard the expression “Good old healthy fun?” Nothing fits that description better than chia pudding. Chia pudding is all of that and more.
Chia seeds themselves are nothing short of a miracle. They come fully loaded with fiber, protein, potassium, calcium, iron, and omega 3s. Good things do come in small packages. These great things come in tiny seeds with no caloric downsides. And the way they transform themselves in liquid is magical. Way cooler than Mentos and Coke, especially since you can still enjoy them afterward.
This green protein chia pudding makes the ultimate snack or breakfast: serving boot optional.
Are you seeing weird numbers and letters? Find out why here!
Green Protein Chia Pudding with Party In My Plants
- 1 cup almond milk
- Handful spinach or kale
- 2 tablespoons Sunwarrior vanilla powder
- 2 pitted dates (or sweetener of your choice)
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in the blender except the chia seeds.
- Blend them up until it’s nice and smooth and add chia seeds.
- Mix them all up until all the chia seeds are covered.
- Lid it and pop it in the fridge for fifteen to twenty minutes to let the chia seeds do their magic.
- You can now treat it like a deliciously decadent tapioca pudding. Add granola, nut butter, make a parfait, sprinkle in fruit, or enjoy it straight as is. Let your imagination out to play. Take it on the go. Eat it anywhere. Feel the energizing effects as you tackle the gym or your day at the office. This pudding is your new best friend. Enjoy!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.