Are you feeling the pizza craving? It’s time for pizza lovers to celebrate with this simple five minute vegan pizza recipe!
Pizza is a food that is loved by pretty much everyone. However, making pizza can be a rather complicated task, especially if you’re making the dough from scratch. Here is an alternative that is quick and easy whenever that pizza craving hits and you really don’t have the time to make the dough and the tomato sauce from scratch.
As we know, you can put anything on a pizza. My favorite toppings are of course anything green such as: Swiss chard, arugula, micro-greens for example, kale, sunflower, broccoli sprouts, olives, red peppers, and grilled eggplant. If I happen to make a batch of eggplant parmesan (vegan style), I like to add that as an alternative to grilled eggplant. You have endless choices when it comes to pizza toppings.
If you are vegan and do not eat dairy, a favorite of mine is Daiya, a dairy free shredded mozzarella. Melted, this dairy free option can get just as gooey and delicious as the real thing.
Yields – 1 serving
Easy Peasy 5 Minute Pizza
- 1 gluten-free brown rice wrap (the brand I like to use is Food for Life)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup Swiss chard or any other greens of your choice
- 3 to 5 black olives
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup Daiya dairy free mozzarella style shreds
- 1 cup grilled eggplant (should already be grilled)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your gluten-free brown rice wrap in the oven until it is slightly brown and slightly crispy. About 1 to 2 minutes. Do not over brown it because you will be placing it back into the oven once you add your toppings. Add salsa and spread it so that it covers the wrap entirely. Sprinkle the oregano on top.
- Once you have the salsa spread evenly. Add the olives, eggplant and greens.
- Lastly, add the Daiya dairy free mozzarella to the top.
- Place it back in the oven for another 1 to 2 minutes at 400 degrees. If the cheese still needs a little melting place the oven on broil, and broil for another minute or two or until mozzarella is melted.
- Using a pizza wheel, slice the pizza into four equal parts.
- Enjoy this colourful, healthy pizza. Simple and Delicious!
Join Our Newsletter
Did you enjoy this content? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to receive new product announcements, special offers, tasty recipes, and tips for managing your health in all the best ways. All delivered personally and conveniently to your inbox!
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.