For a major protein-packed powerhouse of a meal, try the Butternut Avocado Smoothie.
Loaded with nutrient-dense superfoods, veggies, and greens, this tasty protein smoothie can blast any meal out of your diet. Have it as a meal replacement or a pre or post recovery drink. You might not be able to stop yourself from making several a day. And this one is just right for those who like the cold chill of creamy ice cream, avocados, and crunchy oat flakes.
This smoothie is also so simple to make; you might already have all the ingredients in your kitchen. And if you don’t, a quick trip to your local farmers’ market will rectify that. And don’t forget to restock your supply of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend protein and supergreens powder. Or if you prefer, Sunwarrior Classic protein works just as well. Try the vanilla flavor or change it up with some of the chocolate and blend away.
Hey, looks like it’s time for me to make my Butternut Avocado Smoothie again. Let’s break out the blender.
Butternut Avocado Smoothie
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 and 1/2 scoops Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- 1/2 scoop Classic vanilla protein
- 1 teaspoon chlorella powder
- 1/2 teaspoon wheatgrass
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/3 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, diced
- 1/4 tablespoon ground vanilla bean
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Handful ice cubes
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour smoothie in a mason jar and enjoy as a morning boost or a post-workout snack.
3. Can be made for 1 or 2 servings so you can share it with a friend or enjoy it all for yourself!
If you like my recipe, email me at email@example.com.
Itadakimasu! ~ Enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.