Thank you for actually reading this. It makes you cool, though that coolness is not part of any legally binding agreement, but simply a side effect of your inherent awesomeness as a human being. Read on carefully.
The legal agreements set out below will govern your use of the Sunwarrior Store and Sunwarrior Services. If you do not agree, please do not use our site.
All payments are due upon receipt. You agree to provide a valid payment method for all payments. If no payment is received or if payment form is declined, no items will be shipped. This is pretty standard transaction etiquette—you like to get our stuff and we like to get paid for said stuff.
Prices for products offered via the Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering after time of purchase. Sorry, no touchbacks.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the Sunwarrior at the time of purchase. If an item is lost during shipping, the total cost of item, including shipping, will be refunded to the buyer by the Sunwarrior. Sunwarrior ships to U.S. addresses only.
We like to take care of our customers. Your received items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is damaged during shipping, a replacement item will be sent free of charge. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. If the item matches the description by the Sunwarrior and the buyer is unsatisfied, Sunwarrior is not responsible for refund. Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis. Contest winnings cannot be returned, exchanged, or refunded. You can view our full Returns & Exchanges policy page here.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about items or Sunwarriors may be sent to our support team: [email protected] or (888) 540-3667. We do our best to create happiness for each complaint brought to us, but there is no guarantee of a resolution. Each case will be looked at individually.
We must cover these bases. Sunwarrior is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the Sunwarrior shares no responsibility. Sunwarrior products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the whims of Sunwarrior owners, operators, web techs, legal advisors, and how users like you interact with our site.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions because I am cool. Coolness is still not part of any legally binding agreement. Sunwarrior cannot guarantee coolness based upon acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle, fitness program, or diet. The information in this challenge is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, included in the Fitness Challenge is for general information purposes only.
1. Points are accumulated at the rate of 1 point per $1.00 spent on Sunwarrior Products and Gear, excluding discounts, tax, and shipping costs. Points are rounded to the nearest dollar amount. An additional 25 points are accumulated through sales made by other customers using the Mine For Medallions link. Codes found on Sunwarrior.com, in the Scoop Newsletter, and throughout Sunwarrior social media outlets may also be redeemed for points.
2. A 10% discount will be automatically applied to orders after signing up for Medallion Rewards. This discount cannot be combined with other promotions, offers, and discounts.
3. Points are credited to a Medallion Rewards account upon completion of an online order through Sunwarrior.com or after entering a valid code.
4. Reward discount of 10% may not be combined with other promotions, offers, or discounts.
5. Members cannot receive points for purchases made prior to enrollment.
6. Points will only be issued if signed into account at the time of purchase. Guest orders do not accumulate points.
7. Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
8. Points must be redeemed in multiples of ten.
9. Points are non-transferable or devisable, and may not be combined with another member’s account.
10. A maximum of 1000 points may be accumulated before member must redeem to accumulate more.
11. Unused points do not expire.
12. Sunwarrior may adapt and modify the program rules at any time. Some changes may affect the value of points. Sunwarrior will notify members of any such changes on Sunwarrior.com and through email. Be sure to check the rules and regulations on the website from time to time, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in this program constitutes consent to any such changes.
13. Sunwarrior reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
14. Accumulated points are not the member’s property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time.
15. Sunwarrior may terminate any membership if fraud is suspected.
16. Sunwarrior is not liable for points lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use.
17. Sunwarrior employees and family members or people living in the same household as a Sunwarrior employee are not eligible to participate in the program.
18. Medallion Rewards available to USA customers only and void where prohibited by law.