Are your crackers naked? Have we got the skinny dip for you! This zucchini veggie dip is sure to make your parties the event of the year!
Zucchini Veggie Dip: the Skinny Dip for your Vegetables
- 1 medium zucchini cubed
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons organic white sugar
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼–½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 ¾ cups vegan mayo
- ¼ horseradish mayo
- Boil the zucchini and carrot until tender, about 5 mins, drain and place in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add everything but the mayo, process until blended. Add the mayo and pulse a few times until blended.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with chopped veggies or crackers.
- This is also really good as a dressing for a salad.