Why Does Your Body Need Magnesium?
Magnesium is involved in over 300 biochemical functions in the body. It is found in bones and teeth (60%) and muscles (40%). Magnesium helps with protein, ATP, DNA and RNA synthesis.
8 out of 10 People are Magnesium deficient
Clinical studies show that most people lack magnesium and many of those people experience the negatives side effects. Here are some of the side effects of magnesium deficiency:
- Hypertension and cardiovascular disease
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle tightness, weakness and cramps
- Panic attacks and anxiety
- Insomnia and trouble sleeping
- Tooth cavities
- Restless leg syndrome
- Painful PMS symptoms
- Behavioral disorders and mood swings
- Kidney and liver damage
- Recurrent bacterial or fungal infections due to low levels of nitric oxide or a depressed immune system
What Contributes to Magnesium Deficiency?
Environmental pollutants, stress, and depleted soils all contribute to a lack of magnesium in most people. Here are some things that deplete your magnesium supply:
- Table salt (use Himalayan or sea salt instead)
- Emotional stress
- Physical stress (exercise)
- Excessive caffeine
- Excessive alcohol
Benefits of Sunwarrior's Ionic Magnesium
- Helps with protein synthesis
- Helps alleviate headaches and migraines
- Promotes sleep and relaxation
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Relieves constipation
- Relaxes bronchial muscles
- Improved blood sugar and blood pressure
- Helps calm nerves
- Helps relax muscles
- Helps relieve menstrual cramps
- Helps relieve stress
- Helps balance blood sugars
- Boosts energy
- Improves absorption of calcium
- Helps prevent disease (strengthens immune system)
- Regenerates ATP (improves energy)
Our Ionic Magnesium is sourced from an ancient inland seabed, which is a remnant of the last ice age and has been collecting and concentrating minerals and trace elements for tens of thousands of years. Here are some of the trace minerals included:
- Helps regulate the pH balance of body fluids
- Maintains proper blood volume and pressure
- Enhances kidney function
- Aids in digestion and absorption of nutrients like iron and vitamin B12
- Activates metabolic enzymes
- Helps flexibility and elasticity in hair, skin and nails
- Aids in detoxification of drugs, food additives and toxic metals
- Transports electrons in the mitochondria
- Aids in glucose metabolism and insulin function
- Prevents blood from coagulation during transit through capillaries
- Improves magnesium retention
- Helps prevent Osteoporosis
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Promotes healthy bones and joints
- Improves calcium absorption
- Improves mental function
- Activates vitamin D
- Aids in building muscles and increasing testosterone levels
Use Magnesium Topically
Add a couple of drops directly or with your favorite natural moisturizer to sore muscles and joints.
Please never stop selling this!!
This has been a life saver with several sleep issues with me. I started with a small dose and felt better. When I used the full, recommended dose, things improved even more. Thank you!!
Thank you Jeanne for the wonderful review on our new Magnesium product. We are so happy to hear it is improving your sleep habits and exceeding your expectations!
Quality Feel great
Hi Ginamarie! Thank you for your feedback. We are glad the Magnesium supplement helps you feel great!
This product, much like all Sunwarrior products, is great! Have noticed significant healthy changes! Awesome!
Hi Todd! Thanks for trying our Magnesium supplement. We are happy to hear that you like it!
I started using product and sleep better than before. I will definitely recommend this product to all my friends.
Hi Abby! We are so glad you tried the magnesium and it works for you. Thanks for the review!