A delicious treat perfect for the outdoors! Zain Saraswati Jamal has combined a favorite campfire snack and healthy breakfast in an awesome vegan recipe.
- 56g slow cook oats
- 3 Zain’s Vegan Marshmallows
- 2 oat bran graham crackers (I use Healthy Valley brand)
- 2 tablespoons raw unsweetened cacao
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1/16 teaspoon stevia (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon flax seeds
- 10 drops vanilla creme stevia (or to taste)
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
1. In a small cast-iron pot either over a barbecue or open flame, boil oats, water, flax seeds, and stevia.
2. Prepare your chocolate sauce by melting the coconut butter with the cacao powder and a pinch of stevia in a cup or small pot; set aside. **Do not put this directly on the grill or fire, just place it nearby and it will melt.
3. Once oats are cooked, add almond milk and stir in chocolate sauce. Place vegan marshmallows overtop, as well as crumbled graham crackers and chocolate chips, and hold in the fire until the marshmallows caramelize. If you are adding protein, stir it in at the very end.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.