Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, celebrity vegan chef, tv host, and always hilarious kitchen beat-box-master, serves up a special treat with Chocolate Pecan Crunchy Balls. This recipe is simple, easy to make, and quick. You're just 7 ingredients away from a hardy, sweet, chocolaty, and satisfying dessert that kicks up the protein content with Sunwarrior's Warrior Blend.
- ¼ cup pecan butter or your choice of nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons organic brown rice syrup (option: raw coconut palm nectar)
- Pinch Himylayan crystal salt
- 1 cup brown rice cacao crispies
- 1½ tablespoons cacao nibs
- ½ scoop of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend chocolate protein powder
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Form into about 9 or so balls on a serving plate or parchment paper. Put in freezer for 10 to 15 minutes to firm up. Take them out and enjoy!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.