Celebrity raw vegan chef and Cooking Channel TV host Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, recreates his grandmother's banana nut bread recipe as healthy banana nut protein bars. These bars are super easy to make with the help of a food processor. Bananas, oats, almonds, brazil nuts, coconut flour, Warrior Blend protein powder, and almond milk combine into a delicious, nutty treat that is packed with protein. Feel free to spice it up with cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, or more and garnish it with fresh bananas and toasted quinoa. Enjoy!
Banana Nut Protein Bars
- 2 large bananas
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup almonds, unpasteurized sprouted
- ¼ cup brazil nuts
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour, organic
- Pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 3 scoops Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- Optional: dash of clove, cardamom, cinnamon, or chicory root
- 1 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add bananas, oats, almonds, brazil nuts, coconut flour, salt, and Sunwarrior protein to food processor and blend until broken down but not yet binding together.
- Add almond milk and continue blending. Mixture is finished when dough balls up.
- Grease pan with coconut oil. Press dough evenly into pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into bars.
- Add fresh banana slices and toasted quinoa as desired and enjoy!
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: High protein
Number of servings (yield): 8–10 bars
Banana Nut Protein Bars topped with sliced bananas and toasted quinoa—super delicious!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.