Hop aboard the probiotic train with Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, celebrity raw chef and TV host. You can quickly and easily mix up and culture your own yogurt using coconut water, soaked sunflower seeds, soaked cashews, cinnamon, organic white miso, dates, orange zest, and a drizzle of liquid probiotics. Once it’s cultured a few hours and set up in your fridge, top it with fresh fruit for a smooth, delicious zing without the dairy or processing you’d find on the grocery store shelves.
Recipe: Raw Vegan Cashew Coconut Cinnamon Yogurt
- 2 cups Rejuvelac, fresh-squeezed orange juice, coconut water, seaweed water, or filtered water
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds, soaked
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon white miso
- ½ cup pitted dates
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Blend all ingredients together for about 30 seconds.
- **Optional: add your preference of powder or liquid probiotic.**
- Pour yogurt into a bowl, cover with cheesecloth, and allow the yogurt to set (ferment) for 1 to 3 hours at room temperature. Put in fridge to set longer for extra yogurt consistency.
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Diet tags: Raw
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.