Protein Ginger Snaps
Article Published on
Holiday baking is a snap, or at least it tastes like a snap with these delicious protein ginger snaps! Happy Holidays, indeed!
Now that you’ve learned all about the health benefits of ginger, it’s time to get down to business with a ginger snap recipe meant to be the hit of the holidays! From curing your cold or your flu to settling an upset stomach, ginger is the complete package when it comes to the Christmas miracle. In under twenty minutes you’ve got a dessert without the guilt. You’re welcome.
Protein Ginger Snaps
- 1 ½ cup green banana flour (can sub for oat or all-purpose gluten-free flour)
- 2 scoops Sunwarrior vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 golden monk fruit sweeten or coconut sugar + extra 2 tablespoons for coating
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon + extra ½ teaspoon for coating
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoon warm water)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Prepare flax egg
3. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
4. Begin to add almond milk tablespoons at a time until cookie dough consistency is reached
5. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl to made coating
6. Form 2 tablespoons worth of dough into balls and then roll in coating until evenly coated
7. Press balls lightly onto a pre-lined cookie sheet
8. Bake for about 15–17 min or until golden brown
9. Once done baking allow to cool or enjoy warm!
So snap to it! Get baking now!
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.