Jason Wrobel of the J-Wro Show, celebrity vegan chef and always hilarious TV host and personality, makes a peanut butter ice cream in minutes with just a few ingredients and his high-power blender. Peanut butter Ice Cream? Yep, you heard right! This sweet, creamy, vegan, organic treat rivals anything you can find at your local malt shop, is healthier, and made with superfoods. Dig in, enjoy it, and drop the guilt from the guilty pleasure.Vegan Peanut Butter Ice CreamIngredients:
- High powered blender
- ⅔–1 cup coconut milk or other non-dairy milk
- ⅔ cup organic peanut butter or other nut butter if you like
- ½ cup organic coconut palm sugar
- Pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 trays coconut milk ice cubes
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Warrior Blend vanilla protein
- Cacao nibs
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.