Veganized Panzanella Salad is a delicious way to dine in authentic Italian style, making a light summer salad or an entire meal. Let Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, celebrity chef and TV host, show you how to dice it, slice it, and mix it up for a zesty, organic, cheesy, healthy salad made with fresh herbs and the perfect vinaigrette that includes a dash of tangy Vitamin Mineral Rush. This salad will feed you for days or impress your friends at a dinner party.
Adelaide Central Market Inspired Panzanella
- 6 cups vegan sourdough bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 2 lbs ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 1½ tablespoons capers
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces vegan feta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or one lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons Sunwarrior Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Spread the bread onto a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toast for about 10 minutes or until browned.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Add the bread cubes and toss with the vinaigrette. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve slightly warm, or allow the salad to sit for about half an hour for the flavors to blend.
Diet type: Vegan
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.