- 2 cups almond milk (recipe below)
- 1 teaspoon mesquite powder
- ¼–½ teaspoon maca powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder/essence
- 2-3 Tablespoons Chia seeds
Step 1: Blend everything except for the chia seeds
Step 2: Switch blender to a low speed and add chia seeds. (Don’t break up chia seeds.)
Serve and enjoy!
Almond Milk Recipe
- 1 cup almonds—soak for 8 hours to release enzyme inhibitors
- 4 medjool dates (pitted) or 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder/essence
- 3 cups water
- 1 nutmilk bag
Blend the soaked and drained almonds with the rest of the ingredients for 1 minute then strain through a nutmilk bag. Can serve as is or add to recipe above.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.