Zain Saraswati Jamal—mind, spirit, and body coach—whips up her Love Power Smoothie for us just in time for spring twitterpation season. Raw cacao and fresh raspberries make this smoothie dark, rich, and decadent while maca, cacao butter, natural vanilla, and Love Power Tonic balance out hormones, build calm, release endorphins, and revitalize. Sunwarrior and nut milk provide extra protein too, so this dessert can be a pre- or post-workout beverage.
Love Power Smoothie, the Workout Love Potion
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups chocolate or plain nut milk
- 1½ tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon natural raspberry jam, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao butter (sub: coconut butter)
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla
- Pinch stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon maca root (optional)
- Pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior chocolate protein powder
- 20–30 drops Love Power Tonic
- 1/8 cup water (optional)
- 10 ice cubes
Blend all ingredients together until smooth, about ten seconds or so. This smoothie tastes like black forest cake and can be blended with ice for a creamier consistency or even partially frozen for a delicious ice cream. Enjoy your love potion and share it often.
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.