Join the always energetic and hilarious Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, celebrity raw vegan chef and TV host, as he rocks out a raw, vegan, superfood recipe unlike any other. Raw hazelnut and coconut cookies filled with raspberries and made with healthy organic ingredients? Yes, please! Jason then dusts them lightly with coconut and vanilla Warrior Blend protein powder. Easy to make and delicious, just what you expect from J-Wro's best.Raspberry Coconut Timbits: Raw Vegan Superfood Recipe
- 1 cup organic raw hazelnuts
- Pinch Himalayan crystal salt
- ½ - 1 teaspoon ground vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut nectar or agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 10oz bag frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon raw coconut nectar
- About 2 tablespoons water
- Add hazelnuts, salt, and vanilla to food processor and grind into a fine powder. While food processor is still running, add coconut nectar and water. Dough will be ready when it starts to ball up.
- Form dough into twelve or fourteen bite-sized balls with imprint or hole to add filling.
- Blend frozen raspberries, coconut nectar, and water about 30 seconds for a thick and smooth filling.
- Use pastry piping bag or small spoon to fill cookies with raspberry filling.
- Dust cookies with organic unsweetened coconut and Warrior Blend vanilla protein.
- Share and enjoy!
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: Raw
Number of servings (yield): 12
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.