Jason Wrobel, aka J-Wro, TV host and celebrity vegan chef, pulls out his best Sean Connery impression while rocking out some superfood pancakes. These gluten free, vegan dark chocolate pancakes will leave you feeling like your own Bond hero without the explosions or running for your life. Top them with cacao nibs, shredded coconut, fruit, and your favorite syrup.
Dark Chocolate pancakes
- 1/3 cup gluten free pancake mix
- 1½ tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon Non-GMO corn-based baking powder
- A pinch of Himalayan crystal salt
- ¾ cup hemp seed milk or your choice of milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, add another if too bland.
- ¼ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh sunflower seed butter
In separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients: hemp seed milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, sunflower seed butter.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk together. Once mixed, put in fridge for 10 minutes to set up.
Top Pancakes with
- Cacao nibs
- Extra fine shredded coconut
- Fresh blueberries
- And grade B maple syrup
Makes 4–5 servings.
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.