Protein guacamole perfect for the holidays! Now we’re talking! The combination of brain boosting, heart supporting, fiber rich, potassium alkalizing avocados combined with the metabolism igniting, anti-inflammatory, muscle repairing, satiating plant based protein from Sunwarrior, makes this a super powered snack or addition to any meal or wrap.
Gracious Living Protein Guacamole
- 1 to 2 ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons Sunwarrior natural protein powder
- Fresh juice of 1 to 2 lemons or limes
- ½ to 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Approx. 1/3 cup fresh onion chunks
- Approx. 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
Blend everything together EXCEPT the onions and tomatoes. When smooth and creamy, then add in the onions and tomatoes and pulse for a few seconds so it is still chunky. If you pulse it too long it will become smooth, so keep an eye on it and pulse as long as you prefer.
Enjoy with veggies, dehydrated crackers, gluten free, chemical free crackers, toast, or wraps.
- Use fresh basil or parsley instead of cilantro
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper for a metabolism boosting spicy kick
- Add 1/2 teaspoon cumin for a digestion and immune boosting flavor enhancer
- Use 1 teaspoon organic, raw apple cider vinegar instead of fresh lemon or lime juice
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.