Healthy (high protein) orange creamsicle yumminess!
- 1 scoop vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder
- 2 tbsp coconut meat butter (or handful fresh coconut)
- 1 tsp irish moss (or soaked chia seeds)
- 1 organic orange
- 1 cup frozen papaya
- 1 tbsp real vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp grated organic orange peel
- Blend orange and papaya first, then add everything else in your food processor.
- Blend everything till creamy and smooth. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides every so often.
- Top with grated coconut.
- Add coconut milk (and handful ice) to make into a smoothie.
Diet type: Vegan
Diet tags: High protein, Gluten free, Raw
Number of servings (yield): 1
Check out Grace Van Berkum's Gracious Living website!
Our mission is to nourish & transform the planet, one individual at a time, by providing the highest quality, clean, affordable, plant-based nutrition, education, and science-backed bio-technologies.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.