Here we have a beautifully creamy vegan soup that takes your taste buds on a delicious, unique journey! So many fresh flavors come together here, and anyone who has this soup always wants more! It’s very high in enzymes to aid digestion and detoxification, vitamins and minerals essential for balanced health, fresh lemon and garlic to boost the immune system, spicy jalapeno to increase circulation, and absorbable plant-based protein from hemps seeds or unsweetened Sunwarrior natural protein powder to help with repair and growth of lean muscle mass. The coconut milk makes it nice and creamy. This is so easy to make, so easy to eat, and so easy to digest! A plant powered keeper.
Gracious Living Lifestyle Creamy Pineapple Cilantro Soup
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 to 2 cups pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 stalk celery, cut into pieces
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 1 can sulfite-free coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Sea salt to taste
Blend all the ingredients together till smooth and creamy. Serve it as is or chill for a few hours (or even better, chill overnight) for a more flavorful cold soup.
- Garnish with a cucumber and pineapple slice on rim of bowl or cup
- Serve in martini glasses
- Serve in a tall glass or mason jar with celery stick in it
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper
- Top with a few sunflower sprouts
- Sprinkle with hemp seeds
- Add a serving of Sunwarrior natural protein powder instead of hemp seeds for a protein boost
- Use a soft avocado instead of coconut milk and add another cup of water
- Use fresh lime juice instead of lemon juice
- Use cayenne pepper instead of jalepeno
- For an extra chlorophyll boost, add 1 cup of collard greens, kale, or spinach
Our amazing team of Sunwarriors creates the healthiest Plant-Based Proteins & Supplements. Our mission is to nourish & Transform The Planet.
Claims on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We encourage you to do your own research.. Seek the advice of a medical professional before making any changes to your lifestyle or diet.
Share This Post
Sunwarrior likes to share. Please feel free to repost articles as long as you always link back to the original and credit the author.